Developing and printing your black and white film, with Wessex Photo. With the rise of digital photography, analogue photography has…Read More
WELCOME TO WESSEX PHOTO
We have 6 shops across Dorset and Hampshire offering a variety of specialist photographic, used camera equipment, printing and sales services. We pride ourselves on being able to support our customers with a local approach to customer care. It’s our priority to deliver brilliant service to every customer that walks through our doors or visits our website.
Wessex Photo started out as one shop in Sturminster Newton, back in 1989. Dave Lewis – who is a partner in the business today decided to take the plunge and buy out the original photographic shop he had managed since 1978 (There isn’t much Dave doesn’t know about cameras or the photographic industry!).
With the support of his wife Violet and daughter Jemma, we have expanded to the 6 branches you see today.
Our new online store section of the website is still in development. Our shops offer over the counter retail sales of all our products and we operate a mail order service by request.
- An extensive range of the latest cameras, lenses from Canon, Panasonic, Fuji, Sony, Sigma and Tamron.
- Binoculars and Spotting scopes from Opticron, Swarovski and Hawke.
- A great range of second-hand used cameras, lenses, binoculars and accessories.
- Tripods, camera bags and much more.
- Trail cameras.
- Frames and Albums for all occasions.
- Slide viewers and scanners.
- Ink cartridges and paper.
- 35mm and 120 film.
- A huge range of batteries.
- And a whole lot more – give us a call on 01258 472317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Effortlessly take your first steps in photography and enjoy great picture quality with countless creative opportunities.
Shop by category
Get the latest Wessex Photo News: breaking news, features, analysis and debate plus audio and video content
A single photo carries a million memories. After many years of handling, tears, folds, scratches and fading on a photo…Read More